Terms and Conditions
- Your credit card will be billed immediately upon completion of this order. Once we receive an authorization, we will send you a confirmation email. You will ONLY receive confirmation if your credit card is successfully billed. You will notice a credit card charge on your statement from Virg's Landing. All trips require 100% payment in advance.
- All passengers are required to check in at the tackle shop a minimum of 1 hour before the boat departs.
- Alcoholic beverages and ice chests with food and drink are not permitted. No glass bottles. We allow 2 rods and one tackle box or one small backpack to be brought aboard our boats, along with a small sack lunch. No rolling tackle boxes are allowed. When boarding, you will be asked to return any additional items to your vehicle.
- Illegal drugs, firearms or explosives of any kind are not allowed (including medical marijuana). We reserve the right to refuse passage to any person that appears to be under the influence of drugs or excessive amounts of alcohol. Passengers are subject to being searched before entering the boat.
- Meals, gratuities, rental tackle and fishing license are not included.
- We reserve the right to switch the boat for your trip due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Due to possible increase in fuel prices, a fuel surcharge may be necessary.
- We usually catch fish, but do not guarantee that we will catch any fish. We do not issue rain checks for slow fishing.
- Cancellation policy: We require a minimum 48 hour notice in order to provide a refund. Cancellations occurring 24 to 47 hours before the trip departs can get a transfer or rain check only. Less than 24 hour notice and no shows are not compensated. These time frames reference the departure time of the boat.